March 31, 2019
Teeth whitening in Scarborough will not only enhance your smile, it can improve every aspect of your life. Professional teeth whitening uses prescription-grade products to achieve superior results. That’s the kind of self-investment that offers rich rewards, both now and over the long term.
Five Reasons Why Teeth Whitening Can Be the Key to a Better Life
Here are five ways that professional teeth whitening can enhance every aspect of your life:
- By saving you time and money: you’ve probably seen lots of ads lately for over-the-counter teeth whitening products that promise amazing results. All too often, the benefits don’t live up to the hype. Professional teeth whitening saves you the cost and expense of pursuing these risky, unproven treatments.
- By boosting your self-confidence: knowing that your smile looks its best helps you to feel self-assured and to be more outgoing.
- By improving your business, professional, and personal prospects: nothing puts people at ease faster than a beautiful white smile. It can help you to earn a promotion, close a deal, or meet that special someone.
- By inspiring you to take better care of yourself: self-esteem is essential for cultivating healthy habits like regular exercise and proper diet.
- By making you more physically attractive: not only does a dazzling smile accent your best features, it can also detract from aspects of your appearance that cause you concern, such as wrinkles or age lines.
Greater self-confidence, enhanced life prospects, and improved mental and physical health – those are a lot of benefits from a simple, safe procedure.
How to Keep Your Teeth Looking Their Best over the Long Term
Keeping the benefits of teeth whitening going for as long as possible takes a reasonable amount of self-care on your part. This means cultivating the following habits:
- Watching what you eat: this is especially important during the first few days after whitening. You should avoid spicy or strongly colored foods such as tomatoes, red wine, and hot peppers. Good alternative options include white cheese, cottage cheese, milk, cauliflower, and skinless chicken or turkey breast.
- Brushing with care: use a soft bristle toothbrush and avoid putting excess pressure on your teeth and gums. You should brush gently yet thoroughly for best results.
- Avoiding harmful substances: this includes all forms of tobacco as well as vaping devices, illicit drugs, and excessive alcohol consumption.
- Seeing your dentist for regular visits: oral exams and cleanings are essential for enjoying lasting dental health. A good rule of thumb is to visit your dentist every six months for a routine appointment.
Professional teeth whitening can make your entire life better. Use the tips in this post to gain the greatest possible benefits from this gentle, comfortable form of smile enhancement. In time you’ll look back on the experience as one of the best decisions you’ve ever made.
About the Author
For Dr. Samantha Amaro, one of the greatest joys of being a dentist is the opportunity to help her patients enjoy a brighter, more beautiful smile. She’s a proud member of the Ontario Dental Association and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons. You can reach her office online or by calling 1 416-285-4545.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.